7 July 2005 at 08:30 posted by Bart Van Belle 0 Comments

Funny one. Gazet van Antwerpen has an interview with American actress Chelsea Handler about her book My Horizontal Life - A Collection of One-Night Stands.

In the end they showed her some pics of Belgian guys like Tom Boonen, Koen De Bouw, Koen Wauters, Jan Decleir,.... Stef-Kamil Carlens is also in the list. According to Chelsea Handler Stef looks too intense for a one night stand. She doesn't want anyone who talks all night.

"Lijkt me een muzikant, klopt dat? Zijn haar is te lang voor me. Ik kan het niet hebben dat er behalve mij nog iemand de hele voormiddag de badkamer nodig heeft. Hij lijkt me zeer intens. Te intens. Ik bedoel dat ik denk dat hij veel vragen stelt. Ik hoef niet iemand die de hele nacht praat in plaats van tot actie over te gaan."
Chelsea's favorites are Tom Boonen (,,Adress?") and Koen De Bouw (,,I'll book him for two nights'')

0 Responses so far.