6 August 2005 at 20:06 posted by Bart Van Belle 5 Comments

Kevin Moens got a promo of Pocket Revolution from V2-music. We have all seen the front side of Pocket Revolution by now. But who has seen the back side?

5 Responses so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    Aren't journalists supposed to keep promo's to themselves, until an album has been officially released? Don't journalists have ethics? Guess not!

  2. Anonymous says:

    bullshit. what's wrong with this? isn't the leaking of the whole album the worst? this is just an image

  3. Anonymous says:

    Excuse me? The album was leaked by... a journalist! (just proves my point about journalists). It's nice of you to start stretching boundaries. So just because one journalist has leaked the album (which I agree is worst by the way), it is all of a sudden ok to leak the backcover as well? Goes to show what kind of ethics you use.

  4. What the fuck has this do to with ethics? Being a journalist myself i know how much info is leaked. It happens all the time in politics.

    I placed the backside-design because it's of interest for dEUS-fans and it won't harm record sales. Would it?

    Maybe i should tell you i get almost every day a mail with a link where to download the album. I contacted the dEUS-management every time, so they could stop it and i have blocked the files a couple of times myself. No ethics?

  5. Anonymous says:

    Looks a bit like my house ;lol; and now i understand the Detectives photos :lol: