22 September 2005 at 22:45 posted by Bart Van Belle 10 Comments

I'm not planning to bother you too much with my private life. You're here to read about dEUS not about the life of an ordinary Belgian guy right? Today I became father for the 2nd time. I have a son from almost two years. Today my girlfriend gave birth to a little girl. I hope you forgive me for not updating this blog as much as before for the next few days. I'll try to do one update a day, but it can't promise.

Meanwhile, if you discover something dEUS-related that hasn't been mentioned here before, drop me a line.

10 Responses so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    CONGRATULATIONS!! Only kids are the real sugar!

  2. Anonymous says:

    CONGRATULATIONS! KIDS = START NATURE ;-)

  3. Anonymous says:

    Please don't name her Uriel-Bee.

  4. Zelf ook nog niet zo lang geleden voor de 2de keer vader geworden, en tegelijk ook een website runnende proberen houden... 't is nie gemakkelijk!

    Maar laat dat vooral de pret niet drukken! Van harte gefeliciteerd!!!

  5. Jean-Yves says:

    dikke proficiat Bart :)

  6. Anonymous says:

    way to go! proficiat!

  7. F.M.H. says:

    Big BIG congratulations to you and to yours! I am sure that all at ISR send kisses to and love to both of your children!

  8. YAY! Babies RULE. I'm having one in January!

  9. Anonymous says:

    Gefeliciteerd!

  10. Anonymous says:

    Hey congratulations! What will be the name? Sun Ra? josi_