6 September 2005 at 12:33 posted by Bart Van Belle 4 Comments

I found another impression and some pics from the Palermo-gig. It's in Italian so I don't have a clue what it's about. Anyone?
Trellheim pointed me to this other review from Debaser. Also in Italian, but since the concert gets 5/5, we understand what it's about ;-)

4 Responses so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    the first link, very roughly translated and cut very short:

    the guy says he travelled 700 km to see the gig (and still i wonder: if he's such a big dEUS fan how can he get their names wrong?), he met them in the afternoon after the soundcheck and was probably the only person there who knew them. they were a bit cold at the beginning of the gig but he says it's quite understandable because they haven't played live in the last 4 years (where the hell was this guy last year????). tom is a great frontman, he jumps around, dances, screams, he says a few things in italian, making obvious mistakes and it sounds really funny. this guy says they opened the gig with what we talk about, but we know they didn't. tom said "this is dEUS' first gig in 2005" and the PA fucks up as soon as they start, so when they start again tom announces it as dEUS's second gig. there wasn't much public response, but the gig was still powerful and energetic. he says they're all very good but the bass player doesn't look really into it.

  2. Anonymous says:

    ah, the wonders of babelfish...

  3. Anonymous says:

    not much better, if you ask me ;)

  4. Oh, I'm the author of the review of the first commented post: I was speaking about gigs in Italy last year, they have not changed their lineup?
    They not started with that song, I knew soon, I was a nit drunken but I don't like to change my posts, until the time i wrote them, cos i love the 'live' writing.

    You wrote: "and still i wonder: if he's such a big dEUS fan how can he get their names wrong?"
    I could make some mistakes. I'm not belgian nor english, so i cannot use the right names for things.

    They made a mistake in playing istant street, after they restarted and there was the thing of 'first and second deus show of the tour'.
    OK?

    Many Kisses.