9 December 2005 at 19:50 posted by Bart Van Belle 2 Comments

Pocket Revolution
Magdalena
Instant Street
Fell of the floor man
Stop-start nature
Via
The Real Sugar
Worst case scenario
If you don't get what you want
Put the freaks up front
Turnpike
Nothing Really ends
Roses
Sun Ra
Assault on magnus
Sepentine
Bad Timing
-------
Little Arithmetics
What we talk about
Suds & Soda

(thx to Aye Davanita)

2 Responses so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    I've loved it to bits. It was my 26th birthday, and although I've had a bit of help from mdma, the concert was truly intense! Lindo... Thanks for existing, hum!
    A big hug for everyone from Ana.

  2. Anonymous says:

    I just loved the concert, and thank U Tom for saying that we were way too civilized, cause I just wanted to get up and dance but everyone was sitting down.... It really was the concert of a lifetime!

    Thanks and keep up the great work!

    Solange