4 January 2006 at 06:25 posted by Bart Van Belle 4 Comments

A recording of the Radio Eins broadcast is available on Rapidshare. You can convert the realaudio to wav/mp3 with Streambox Ripper.

(thx to Chrizzz999)

4 Responses so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    Thanx for Sharing this with us.
    Streambox does not support Realaudio to wav/mp3, due to legal issues. Anybody knows an alternative? Tried GXTranscoder, but it crashed everytime I tried to convert...

  2. Anonymous says:

    Hi folks,

    I have the feeling that the speed of the recording is too slow. Is that a REAL Player specific issue?

  3. Anonymous says:

    The Speed problem was related to my PC. Sorry for misleading....

  4. Anonymous says:

    I usually do convert rm files with streamboxripper and it works. I do it from rm to wav and then burn or create the mp3. Probably you have a version that needs a new codec or something. I know mine works.