26 February 2006 at 19:22 posted by Bart Van Belle 2 Comments

Rebecca from Wenn's Rock Web TV mailed me with some great stuff.

(both recorded in Substage, Karlsruhe on November 24th 2005)



2 Responses so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    Ohmygod it's so lovely to see this! Substage is the place where I used to go out when I lived in Germany. It was still called Subway, back then... I wanted to go see them their when I saw the date on the list of tourdates, but due to work I couldn't manage to get to Karlsruhe...

    Thanks for the recordings!

  2. Anonymous says:

    I sell 1 ticket for tonight's (March 02) concert in Forest National, 45,00, send a mail at thierryetfrancoise@skynet.be or call me at +32(0)477 25 49 53.
    Je vends 1 place 45,00 euros pour le concert de ce jeudi 02 mars à Forest, mes coordonnées sont ci-dessus.