29 July 2006 at 14:42 posted by Bart Van Belle 5 Comments

Since my summer holiday starts within 10 minutes (yup, I had to work today), I thought I'd better warn all of you this blog will be less frequently updated for the next month. Of course, I will be around, and Jyves will babysit this little blog, but don't expect daily updates.

Tomorrow is my birthday, so you'll probably not see me around here. And from time to time I will be away for a couple of days too. Don't let it bother you to keep visiting the blog. If you have some news or mp3's to share, just drop me a line. I'll blog it as soon as possible then.

Cya soon

Bart
bartvanbelle@gmail.com
www.myspace.com/bartvanbelle

5 Responses so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    Happy birthday and enjoy your holiday!

    greetz,
    T.

  2. Anonymous says:

    Happy birthday!! And you deserve a perfect holidays!
    an old-time dEUS-fan who enjoys dropping by this site time to time,
    C.

  3. Anonymous says:

    Gelukkige verjaardag!

  4. Anonymous says:

    I hope your birthday has been as happy as you deserve, great webmaster !

  5. Anonymous says:

    You lazy bastard!