5 February 2007 at 14:19 posted by Bart Van Belle 1 Comment

Check your snail-mail, Ingrid Bries. Two tickets for the Magnus-gig in Opwijk are coming your way. I hope you don't mind I share your story with the other visitors.

I met Tom on one of my flights last november. I always have liked the music of dEUS, but honestly Tom Barman... I thought he was an arrogant, big Egokind of guy... until that night!!! What a nice and friendly man!!! If only all our passengers were like him, my job would be a lot easier! I got intrigued and since that day I have been reading everything I could findabout him on the internet. I bought the CD's, DVD's... I must say I amreally impressed!


1 Response so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    The Magnus-gig in Opwijk was awesome. First Tim Vanhamel put the place on fire with 'Coca Cola met God', very good show. Then Magnus during more then hours, just crazy. Tim stayed and danced and talk to the fans all night. The contact between Tom and the audiance was great too. Just a fantastic night! Thanks Tim, Tom and CJ!