20 May 2007 at 13:17 posted by Bart Van Belle 3 Comments

I'm having some troubles with my layout in Firefox. Strange thing because I haven't changed a thing for months. Since a lot of people complained about it, I decided to pick a default Blogger-template as a quick-and-dirty solution. I hope to find some time to work on a new layout in the near future.

3 Responses so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    Thanks Bart. The lay-out was ok for me. It was especially the scroll bar who disappeared that was enoying me.

    Greetz!

  2. Anonymous says:

    yes, the problem was the scroll bar.

    for what i know and for what i have experienced in the past, the 'thing' may be in one of your recent posts (width too big in the html code of an youtube video, for example) and it may be the escapetv post.

    try and do this: pick the previous layout (the good and pretty one) and save the post as a draft.
    then publish and look how it looks like with firefox.
    if the problem subsists, do the same for each post you have now published, saving one by one as drafts.

    i think this way you shall solve the problem.

    cheers

  3. I'm trying to get in touch with Tom of dEUS. He has made this film "Any Way the Wind Blows" that interests me because I have a blog called "Any Which Way the Wind Blows" at www.knuckling.blogspot.com. I started this blog with no knowledge of the film or Tom, but now I am discovering that I like the music of dEUS. If you have contact info for Tom, please send it to mbaudrand2004@yahoo.com