10 January 2008 at 12:09 posted by Bart Van Belle 8 Comments

I had a meeting with Christian Pierre tuesday and I had the privilege to listen to an unfinished and unmastered version of Vantage Point. Although they're still discussing the order of the songs and a couple of songs are still waiting for their final mix, I was really impressed.
The album continues on the path of Pocket Revolution and contains a mix of rockers, typical dEUS-ballads and more groovy songs. Trust me, it's gonna be worth the wait!

8 Responses so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    I was there as well and I feel the 'rockier' songs are heavier than anything dEUS has done so far. Definite Mauro influence there. Nice ;-)

  2. Anonymous says:

    You lucky guys!

  3. Anonymous says:

    How may can i say that, Bart?...

    I hate you.
    :b

  4. Anonymous says:

    Can't wait 4 months!!!!

  5. Anonymous says:

    AAAAAAARGH!! Jealous!

  6. Anonymous says:

    And what about artwork, cds t-shirts gigposters?
    I am anxious!!!

  7. Anonymous says:

    Worth the wait, and we just have to keep waiting until we can finally hear the album when you've already heard it! You lucky bastard ^^

  8. Anonymous says:

    more importantly, which label will it be coming out on? Now that v2 seem to have dropped most of their bands, and are in trouble?