23 February 2008 at 11:59 posted by Bart Van Belle 12 Comments

Since The Architect will have its premiere next monday, we can already start voting for De Afrekening. Drop your top-3 here.

12 Responses so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    Wouldn't it be very silly to vote for a song before you've even heard it. Alright, it's a dEUS song, and we can be 99,99 % sure it will be awesome anyway, but it's just stupid ...

  2. Anonymous says:

    sorry for this, but does stubru broadcasts online? if the answer is yes, can anyone drop the link?

    thx in advance :)

  3. Anonymous says:

    YEs, you just go to the site and then you click on 'Luister Live' ;) You can't miss it, it's a rather big sign ---> www.stubru.be

  4. Anonymous says:

    yay! thx a lot ;)

    cheers :))

  5. Anonymous says:

    And just now, the dEUS forum is offline, at this all-important time :-(

  6. Anonymous says:

    Very groovy indeed - but is it a dEUS song? Discuss :-)

    Cause I'm the aaaarchitect

  7. Anonymous says:

    The dEUS forum isn't offline anonymous ;-)

  8. Anonymous says:

    Wow, if I hadn't known it's a dEUS song, I wouldn't have recognized the voices. It was good though, groovy, will be cool wheb played live. Somehow I was thinking about "nice, this is so 80ies, could have been the B52's just without the girls with the beehive hairstyle." :-)

  9. Anonymous says:

    did you see thar deus.be is up again??? Including the sweetest tourdates!!!

  10. Anonymous says:

    They're playing WALLONIA :-) For the first time in THIRTEEN years :-)

  11. Anonymous says:

    I need to go to work. For sure the AB gig will be sold out by then. Oh the irony.

  12. Anonymous says:

    Wow, that was dEUS? I wouldn't have even guessed... Personally, I wasn't impressed, at all. (Please don't hit me...) Maybe it's just that I have such high expectations? But this is something I'd expect from Magnus maybe, not dEUS...
    Interested to hear your thoughts!