24 March 2008 at 21:04 posted by Bart Van Belle 1 Comment

Almost three years ago I blogged about the DeuS-beer dEUS gave to the journalists at the Pocket Revolution-listening session. An American has apparently brewn a real dEUS-beer. The Belgian dark ale is called Worst Case Scenario. If the band goes touring the USA they'd better stop in Chicago to taste it.


1 Response so far.

  1. Chibe says:

    This is Russ, the brewer of Worst Case Scenario. Thanks for the post! I only brew as a hobby, so you can't find the beer in stores, but certainly if the band stops by Chicago I could save them a few bottles. I saw them at the Double Door during their last U.S. tour and it was a great show. Can't wait to get Vantage Point here in the States (though I suspect I'll have to order it from Europe if I don't want to wait). Cheers!